15 June 2013

Summer Kick-Off


Alright alright alright!  School is out for summer!!  Schooooool’s out forEVER!!!

But not really.  Not at all, actually.  It’s out for eight weeks.  And then it starts up again in earnest, and I will never get another summer off again.  This break is a one-time, first-year-only kind of deal.  Turns out this country’s med schools take the education of future doctors pretty seriously.  Can’t imagine why that is.  From August 12th onward, I’m pretty much expected to just keep my head down and work.  I don’t want to think about it.

But that’s eight weeks away!  All I want to think about is this summer!  All I have planned is good times with friends and family, training, traveling, and racing!  Who cares if it is a one-time deal?  I’ll take it!

Ok, so time to start digging out of the little hole I’ve put myself in these past months.  Have a couple race reports to write, some reflections on MS Year-1 I’m thinking of sharing with my international audience, and a host of other exciting ideas.  As promised, this blog is about to get active again.  So stay tuned y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment