19 May 2014

WELCOME BACK SUCKAS!

HELLLLOOOOO!!  What is going on?!  What have y'all been doing with yo' fine selves?

I'm overwhelmed.  I'm behind.  I'm stressing hard, you might even say.  (Board exam?  What do you mean, board exam?)  I'm trying my best to keep it together.  Not sure how well I'm doing.  But I'm thrilled.  I'm psyched.  Life is good, and things are in the works.

I realized it's only going to get busier, and I really wanted to get something on the blog here about the WILDFLOWER RACE, which happened a couple weeks ago.  I also wanted to outline a litany of future blog posts, which I'm going to make a top priority for this summer.  There have been a lot of changes of thought and focus over the loooong, wet winter here in Portland and I'm anxious to bring everyone up to speed.  And I just generally needed to dust the cobwebs off this sad, neglected web-space.

So welcome back to the blog that everyone used to talk about, before it shut down all operations last fall!  Hope you all made it through the winter and are as excited as I am for the 2014 season.  If you're like me, then you might be emerging from hibernation a little long in the tooth and round in the jowls.  (Kidding of course, I just wanted to use those expressions - I wake up every day race-ready as a way of life.  You all know that.)  But as you can tell, there's a lot I'm eager to share, so hope you guys are ready for a very productive period of blogging.  Here it comes, Andrew Langfield Continues to Struggle with Triathlon 3.0...

As a preview of coming attractions, here's what lies ahead:

Upcoming Posts:
1. Re-establishing the blog (which you just read, suckas!)
2. Slideshow of the fall/winter/spring (coming soon)
3. Wildflower RR (coming not quite so soon, probably end of the week)
4. Tri-logy of Tri-Med posts:
    i. Reflections on last season
    ii. Reflections on medical school
    iii. Reflections on the future - the TriMed philosophy revealed
5. Future race reports
6. Future clever schemes and scams
7. Future lucrative sponsor deals
8. Future celebrity cameos
9. Future celebrity call-outs
10. Future terms and conditions
(list subject to change without warning)

Don't let these slide past you.  They are all going to be quite gripping, chalk-full of profound revelation, vivid imagery, and scintillating wit.  You may have thought it was game over for me... just like this time last year... and who would have blamed you?  But I'm alive and the show will go on.  See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment